Another week of school and work for papa and our little brood comes to an end and the weekend begins. It was a week filled with some yummy new recipes, a few put of chores completed and sunshine. So let’s see what we can muster up for good things about this week…..
Things about this week I loved:
- As always, time with family
- Long chat with my sister Lee in AZ on Sunday – it’s been a while (and on my 2013 bucket list to do more of)
- Finally chatting with my bestie Tina who lives in CO, getting our weekly Wednesday chat sessions back on track (the holidays sidetracked us)
- The sunshine and milder temperatures
- Construction on the blog and getting it on its way to being more organized and user-friendly
Have a great weekend everyone!!