On Saturday’s, just before the holidays, I had started to post a recap of a few of the things that made me smile or were positive for the week. I also posted a list of things that frustrated me during the week, remember the photo of the guy who took up four parking spaces for his pickup truck at Meijer?
As I started to work on this morning’s post I was going over some of the things that frustrated me this week and I stopped to think for a minute. Hadn’t I, just a few days ago on my New Year’s Day post, said that I wasn’t going to dwell on the negative anymore? That negative wasn’t welcome here this year? I did, and so I am not. I am not going to dwell on the negative and only give you a quick summary of the positive, the things that made me laugh or smile, the things that I loved about the week. So, here we go…..
Things about this week that made me smile:
- New Year’s Eve with Eric and his stories (I am at some point going to share them because they are hysterical)
- Joshua’s last-minute call to say he wanted to come watch the Michigan game with papa on New Year’s Day
- Kaylee’s bright smile and hugs….sharing a picture she just colored
- Walt’s clean bill of health from the E.N.T.
- Having Walt home to grocery shop with me, if he wasn’t with me the funny conversation with another couple about couples and ice cream would not have taken place
Have a great Saturday everyone….look for the things that make you smile!