It’s offically Saturday. Ok, so it’s only a little after midnight but technically it’s Saturday and we’ll be up and out of the house by 8:00 a.m. so we can head out to Joshua’s football tournament today so I’m posting early.
It was a pretty good week, so glad the election is over and my phone has been almost silent since Tuesday afternoon.
Here are the things I loved and hated about this week…….enjoy your Satudary everyone!!
Things about this week I loved:
- Eric was one of two kids selected for an early reader program at school
- Election is over!
- Football tournament this weekend – GO GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!
- I had two interviews this week
- The weekend weather forecast looks fantastic!!
Things about this week I hated:
- I lost my voice yesterday – I don’t even squeak.