WoW, we had a great weekend! Our little blog has accepted two more awards this weekend. This Award is the Super Sweet Blogging Award. We were nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by three of our favorite bloggs!!! We were all so excited!! Thank You!
- Our first nomination came from Jamie who pens Grandmother Musings… thank you Jamie’s. Jamie’s blog is filled with poetry, funny stories, life lessons, and more, visit Grandmother using a: http://grandmothermusings.com/2012/08/19/triple-crown-of-awards/ This is the second award that Jamie has nominated Rezich Family Kitchen for, thank you so much. Please follow this linc and take a peek.
- Our second nomination came from Eunice who pens Living and Loving, another lovely blog filled with photo’s poetry, and stories. Thank you Eunice! http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/super-sweet-award-man-you-are-going-to-ruin-my-reputation-lol/ This is also the second award Eunice has nominated us for. Eunice a heartfelt thank you. Please follow the link to Living and Loving, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- And last but certainly not leasst, thank you to Kay at Fun And More By Kay. Kay is a wife and young mother of two. She shares her experiences, trials and tribulations of trying to raise a family and making everything come together is this great big world we live in. Visit Kay at http://funandmorebykay.wordpress.com/
The Rules for the “Super Sweet Award” :
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cake….chocolate with white butter cream frosting
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Banana split with all chocolate ice cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
In the evening
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Sweetie (It’s what Walt calls me)
Baker’s Dozen Nominees:
Please take a peek at these great blogs!!
Thank you to everyone for following our family adventures….we love sharing our adventures and following yours. We are truly honored.