Hello family and friends, this weekend has brought about two more Awards for our little family blog. We are all so excited and appreciate the people who read our stories and like them well enough to follow us. The little ones were excited when I told them, they were dancing in the livingroom.
Our first nomination, The Beautiful Blogger Award came this weekend Eunice who writes Living and Loving. Thank you so much for thinking us worthy of this award.
We love visiting Eunice at Living and Loving http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com/; this blog is full of beautiful photo’s, poems and stories. It’s a site where you can go to relax and enjoy the calm of beautiful photo’s. We became acquainted with Living and Loving through 20 Lines or Less and always look forward to seeing what will be posted next. Follow the link above, you won’t be disappointed.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site
- Post seven interesting things about myself.
- Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
- Let them know about the nomination.
Ok, 7 interesting things about myself, I really don’t think I’m that interesting but here goes;
- At 48 becoming a grandma for the first time was the ultimate!! Not once did I say I’m too young to be a grandma, I embraced it from the day I found out and fell in love when the first of three, Joshua, was born.
- Back in the 1980’s I ran for a political office in the township we lived in, today I vote but am not political.
- My “secret fantasy” is to speed around the MIS track…..I used to live 10 minutes from there, love racing.
- I am prone to clothing that is black and white, however I need to be surrounded by color….what’s up with that?
- For a year I was a reading tutor for 1st grade in one of our school districts….loved it, then I got a job and didn’t go back the following school year. Missed it greatly.
- When I was a kid and into high school one of the people I admired most was Father Bonaventure. In high school I was President of The Young Ladies Soldality Fr. Bonaventure was our sponsor. I loved him, he was a good priest. I hate when people accuse all priests of being predators. I have been blessed to have grown up close to a parish full of dedicated, kind and caring priests.
- I don’t know where it will go but I have started working on characters for a story…..I have a story line, right now I am getting acquainted with my main characters, their personalities, their backgrounds, and more. So far it’s been fun.
Nominate other blogs we like to read and want to share. I don’t know how many I’m supposed to share so I’ll do 7 since that seems to be the number a few other awards, but please check out our Blogging Friends Tab which is still under construction and growing:
- Armoured Up: http://armouredup.wordpress.com/(Arlene)
- Mi Casita: http://rosesandtomatoes.wordpress.com/ (Messy Me)
- 40 is the New 13 http://40isthenew13.wordpress.com/
- Simply Sage http://simplysage.org/
- Thoughts of A Lunatic http://thoughtsofalunatic.wordpress.com/
- Chica and Bubba: http://chicaandbubba.wordpress.com/
- The Usual Foolishness: http://usualfoolishness.com/
To the nominee’s should you chose to accept this blog please follow the insturctions above and share your favorite blogs with all us!!
Again, thank you to all of you who follow our adventures and share your blogs with us as well!